Greenacre school is committed to ensuring that the school is a community in which all people are respected and enabled to grow as learners in a safe, caring and stimulating environment. The school has a Social Conduct (Behaviour) Policy in order to provide all staff, pupils and parents with clear guidance and effective procedures to ensure everyone in school behaves in a socially valid manner that supports their own and others learning. As the school has a clear ethos of understanding and modifying challenging behaviour we do not believe in the need for exclusion and aim to act in an inclusive and supportive way to ensure children and young people are able to reach their full potential.
- Tom O'HaraSocial Conduct Team Lead
- Terri DaltonSocial Conduct HLTA
- Tania RushforthSocial Conduct LTA
- Sam DawsonSocial Conduct LTA
- Kirsty TaylorSocial Conduct LTA
- Donna EvansSocial Conduct LTA
- Danielle MurdochSocial Conduct LTA