Greenacre Parent Council was formed in September 2016 and meet each half term.
The Parent Council aims to:
- Support the school in its work with pupils and parents.
- Represent the views of parents.
- Promote contact and communication between the school, parents, pupils and the wider community.
- Identify areas requiring parent involvement in the Schools Strategic Plan, and co-ordinate this along with members of the School Leadership Team.
- Support school activities and develop ideas for new events to be suggested to the School.
- Work with the School to develop ways of communicating new educational developments, in an understandable manner, to all parents.