All our food is prepared freshly on site by our dedicated team of caterers. Any pupil with special dietary requirements can be catered for, please feel free to contact the team to discuss this. Our menus are run on a 4 week rolling cycle, which can be viewed by clicking on the link below.
Your child will qualify for free school meals if they’re in full-time education and you receive one of the following benefits:
- income support
- income based job seekers allowance
- income related employment and support allowance
- guarantee element of state pension credit
- child tax credit with no working tax credit and have an income as assessed by the Inland Revenue that does not exceed £16,190 (subject to change annually)
- support under Part 1V of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you receive)
Children who receive a qualifying benefit in their own right are also entitled to receive free school meals.
Your child won’t qualify for free school meals if you’re receiving working tax credits and disabled working tax credits, except for the 4 week run-on paid after you’ve stopped qualifying for working tax credits.
For more information click here
If you would like your child to have milk whilst at school, please complete the form and return to Vicky Sheard or Maxine Rooke (Greenacre School)